Annual Programme 12 sessions of 1.5 hours via Zoom, over 12 months. Personal email support in between sessions with Stacey.
From 7pm AEST February 22.
One of the oldest kinds of magic is the kind we make with and alongside, animals. Almost every ancient culture and even some of the major religions place animals as key symbols of power and sacredness.
Discover how you can ethically and effectively work with the energy of animals of all kinds- birds, mammals, sea creatures, reptiles and even insects – to experience more love, empowerment, peace and joy.
In this authentic year-long programme we learn:
- The history of animal related workings and spiritual practices all around the world.
- How to connect with non- human animal energies on a regular basis
- How to work with Shadow animals
- The role of spells, ritual and other workings
- How being observing the land, assists us connecting with animal magic.
- Understanding how animal energies work in protective magic
- Lunar & Solar cycles and the animals associated with the cycles.
- The role of gods & goddesses and mythos with animals and how they weave together.
- The difference between “familiars”, “totems”, “guides”, “daemons” and “dis”.
- Working with your own animal companions and creating spells and talismans for them for protection, health and comfort.
This is a practical course and work is expected to be completed each month for best results. All sessions recorded for your convenience.
$775 including a “Divine Animals” Deck & pack of materials.
Ask us about payment plans.
We start Feb 22nd, so please ensure you are booked early as annual programmes always sell out.
More information contact Richard on firstname.lastname@example.org